Our beliefs are strongly held:
- Entrepreneurship is one of the greatest drivers of good in this world.
- Entrepreneurs are a primary source of innovation, job and value creation for themselves, their stakeholders, their families and their communities.
Our beliefs shape our mission:
Our mission is to accelerate the globalization of entrepreneurship.
Our beliefs inspire our activities:
The Startup Alliance Foundation (SAF) works around the globe to improve the entrepreneurial landscape and augment the skills, knowledge and abilities of entrepreneurs wherever they may be and whatever kind of business they run.
We do this by providing support to Entrepreneurship Support Organizations (ESOs.) Entities we work with include public and private incubators, accelerators, co-working spaces, innovation hubs and economic development organizations small and large.
Though we are based in Silicon Valley, we particularly like working with ESOs outside typical startup hubs. We are spreading entrepreneurial best practices, democratizing entrepreneurial success and leveling the playing field for entrepreneurs everywhere.
Our activities deliver cascading results:
- ESOs become more effective so that…
- Entrepreneurs create more value and more jobs so that…
- Economic conditions improve in communities around the world
Let’s work together and build a better world:
If your organization supports entrepreneurs or promotes entrepreneurship, contact us to explore ways we can help you amplify your impact.